Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Proud

This is a story I missed until now:
” Marine Capt. Brian R. Chontosh received the Navy Cross Medal from the Commandant of the United States Marine Corps, Gen. Michael W. Hagee, during an awards ceremony Thursday at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Training Center, Twentynine Palms, Calif.”
I left the best for you to read. It’s a “must read” if you want to appreciate the quality of men and women fighting for our great country.

I thank Rancher for posting this story on his blog and summing it up with: “We're going to turn out all right. As long as men like Brian Chontosh wear our uniform. If you are as proud of this Marine as I am, then send this to EVERYONE YOU KNOW !!” I couldn’t agree more and I’m doing just that.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Brown said...

Here is another story of an American Hero

http://citzcom.blogspot.com/2005/06/american-hero-awarded-silver-star.html

6/16/05, 7:30 PM  
Blogger Jason Pappas said...

Thanks, John. I recommend that story as another great example of the spirit of our fighting men and women - and the great training they receive. These are the stories that deserve primetime exposure.

6/17/05, 10:51 AM  

<< Home